Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, May 18, 2006

where's the limit?

called hoyst today for more bookings. final count they'll allow me is 85. 2 cinemas. not that they only have 40 seats in a cinema but i guess DVC's really hot now. i started my reservation 2 weeks earlier and the guy promised me that i'll get the back rows. the A seats. but today, it's a different story. we get FRONT seats. can u imagine? i mean, if it's me i don't care eh but it's not me! it's other ppl! they're gonna come after me for such seats! I think I was real frus at tt moment eh. cos twice on separate occasions i asked and i was assured that the back row is mine. wat's going on? i thought it's rather unfair and usually i wouldn't have pursued the matter but somehow today the brat in me felt like saying, "i'll cancel all the bookings." but thank God He suppressed that bratty moment and i didn't. can u imagine what i'll do with the 85 ppl? maybe have a story-telling session of the DVC...

the law of last minute registration. pastor kenneth's words rang loud and clear in my mind as my hps and house phone kept ringing. boy, am i popular tonight! still a few unconfirmed ones. i hate to say 'no' to ppl. God, pls make them say no.

suddenly, i feel drained. it's not like i'm doing much, but i feel ugh. u know, the kind of physical fatigue that makes u feel like throwing up? i can't even take a sip of the nice cuppa italian roast sitting on my desk. it's gone all cold now. wonder why i made it in the first place. oh yes, cos i was planning to stay up. perhaps the late late late nights plus running around has taken its toil. perhaps it's the badminton today (after months!), and the baking, and the cooking, and the... the scary thing is that there wasn't any warning. i just suddenly started feeling drained a while ago. there was no "slow down" signal blinking at me... or maybe i was just being plain ignorant? what's the limit? when do u push the limit? and when u push the limit beyond the limits, where's the furthest limit?

Charm said my cooking's not bad. but then again she's not a fussy eater. maybe i should check if i gave anyone food poisoning tonight. hehehe... If it's my cooking, may God take all their discomfort and put them all on me. Hwei has a test tmr and Charm's travelling to Chch. Lord, keep them safe...

No comments: