Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Monday, May 22, 2006

wat was I thinking...

... when i fell in love with snow in Korea...

... and desired to go to a place where it snows...

... and chose to come to Dunedin for Uni?

i probably wasn't thinking at all.

brrrr~~~

it's quite silly to come here only to realise that I'm not that good with the cold cold weather...

imagine the hundred days of shivering chill, for that 3 days of snow.

i really wasn't thinking.

but, thank God He is.






2 comments:

Bibs said...

ahhh...i remember those days of snow back in first year. remember when we were walking back from new world gardens when it just first started to snow? hahaha..that was good times.:) are u keeping warm in your flat?

*cq* said...

good old days eh? ;p
keeping warm but not all the time~ may the love of the Lord keep me warm...