Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, May 05, 2006

Sequel...

ok. i posted this as a comment. but just as i hit the "post" button, i know that God deserves more than a tiny corner in the comments section where ppl dun really notice anyway:

Sequel: GOD is SOOOO faithful I don't know what to say! I wasn't keen on posting this initially but in the end i compromised and decided to leave a comment (as opposed to dedicating a whole new post to this). My paiseh-ness is because ppl think I always deliver anyway so wat is there to fret about. BUT. I plead my case here: GOD is the one that gave me my A-. WOW! A-. A-! I was worrying about failing. nevermind that 10 out of 27 in the class got A+. my usual kiasu self would feel quite ouch about that but now, I just wanna give thanks and all praise and glory to God. Val commented yest morning that God does choose to blind the markers sometimes. I agree totally with that. He just did... ;p

"And now, all glory to God, who is able to keep you from stumbling, and who will bring you into his glorious presence innocent of sin and with great joy. All glory to him, who alone is God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Yes, glory, majesty, power, and authority belong to him, in the beginning, now, and forevermore. Amen."
-Jude v.24-25

No comments: