Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Monday, May 08, 2006

and the conclusion is...

i need to stop allowing myself the luxury to lie in bed til the latest possible eh~ dun really like leaving the house feeling i haven't done anything. It's like you're not fed with the bread that equips you for the day...

but thank God anyways. I got heaps of admin stuff done. bookings, tranfers, more bookings... the do-er side of me feels good~ well, what can I say? He created me. He knows how to soothe me...

but not fully though. I know I wanted to get something from town today. But I din know what to get...

Kinda paiseh about the last post. Ah well, here's a glimpse of wat it's like for me when not all's going well. Life is not a fairy tale~ but I wouldn't mind Prince Charming appearing on my doorstep now. *naughty grin* I take that back...

there's no conclusion really. perhaps God just wanted to share a glimpse of His heartache for His ppl? maybe He's taking me a step closer to be the msg of His love and healing grace to His ppl? I just need to trust Him and let Him take the lead eh... and let Him show me in His time, what's next... i need to wait for the next step...

"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."
- Ps 27:13-14

"Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him..."
- Ps 37:7

"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.
My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning,
more than watchmen wait for the morning."
- Ps 130:5-6

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."
The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him;
it is good to wait quietly
for the salvation of the LORD."
- Lamentations 3:22-26

"But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me."
- Micah 7:7






No comments: