Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, May 06, 2006

what's with me and blogging?

this is the 15th post on the 6th day.

just seems like there's an outpouring of stuff to blog! how did that ever happen? (ok, i must admit that this blog is a result of my huge reluctance to hit the books on a sat night...)

the comments that came from ppl i dun know are quite encouraging. ppl are actually reading my stuff! i know i haf a tendency to write really long emails. apparently this applies to my blogs too~ kudos to those of you that faithfully read each and every one of them!

other comments:

"I'm glad you started a blog..."

"Keep blogging! But don't spend too much time on that." (is that even possible?)

Had a good long chat with mum today. She told me she din haf much to do one afternoon so she was reading a lot of my bro's friends' blogs... and she asked me if I have one. I evaded that question twice. hehehehe. How is it that i barely started this blogging business for a week and mum already asked? She never did.

I was quite appalled at how I actually analysed the html stuff of this template and succesfully added (after a while) friends' blogs as links. wow! blogs are geekifying me! ugh.

ok. i must admit that this post is totally random. it IS possible to keep blogging but NOT spend too much time on this. Like for instance, this post is totally unnecessary. but after a day of feeling unproductive and having not achieved much, I just need to get something out of my system eh...

I feel lousy. But I'm sure there are better ways to deal with this than blogging...

4 comments:

Bibs said...

woah..u're a HARDOUT blogger!!! hahaha....i'm sure i've heard u say before "i'll never blog!!" hmmmm.....:P

*cq* said...

oh really? when ah? when ah? *innocent look*

Anonymous said...

cool blog man... or ... woman :-P
ha ha, oh...

anyway really cool insights and the christchurch blog makes me homesick! >< ha hah ha

will put u on my grand rounds list! :)
stay cool~
chris

teguh said...

hey... dunno if u have a blog....