Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, May 26, 2006

another week gone...

yea. can't believe i'm only left with one final week of Sem 1.

finished up another assignment today. Praise God for that eh! I really like the finished product... and i love my partner. She's awesome! :) I suppose now that we've given our best efforts n time, I'm not too concerned about what the tutor says. I'll let God handle that part :)

so that's 1 down, another 2 more assignments to go. 1 oral exam. 1 final exam. I love how the way this list is getting shorter.

ok. it's been a rather good week. fair share of ups n downs. Real thankful that He has pulled me through. He's really faithful eh ;p week after week, He sustains me. Really couldn't have made it by my own strength eh. and though time and time again i do tend to forget about Him, or just chuck Him to the back of my mind, He's faithfully being just there at the background. Need to have Him at the foreground more...

time to rest. i need rest. for the first time in weeks, i'm making it to bed before 1am! (better post this fast and head to bed, it's 8 minutes to 1am ;p)

Oyasumi~

No comments: