Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

press on

argh. 3 more weeks. just 3 more weeks of classes. plus another week of assignments and exams and I'm done. I'm DONE! another semester accomplished... still many more to go. ugh. hehehehe... I always lose my momentum ard this time every year. This yr's a bit tricky cos I have everything crammed together at the same time. I can't afford to lose my momentum now! But i sense my system winding down since the last couple of weeks. ugh.

It's good to know that I'm not suffering alone. I have ppl from London and Birm spurring me on. Though I don't hear much frm the others, I know those in Aussie, Herts and I suspect Dublin too, are going through pretty similar situation now. Of course, there are my Malaysian counterparts.

"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 3:14

I need to press on toward the exams to win the holiday which awaits me...

Can't afford not to.

Ganbattekudasai~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yups Yups, your fellow-sufferers in Herts are spurring you on too! When you gasp about how much there is to do and how little time there is, you echo our thoughts. We are also counting down... 5 weeks to go. We can only take it one day at a time. By God's grace, He will carry us through to the end. I can't wait to look _back_ at all this and give thanks that it's all over. ^_^