Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Monday, May 01, 2006

how much longer can i delay facing reality?

LING 214 assignment is out. no one knew it until elizabeth started writing out the answers on d board. and u c ppl running out of the class to collect their assignment... but i stayed put. not that i couldn't get out because i was sitting right inside. i was the first person on the side actually. i just didn't want to face reality...

to think that just today i said to B "life is more than getting that A..."

Am i ready to settle for anything less than that? Bs? what about just passing? and... what IF... i don't even pass?

perhaps God is challenging me to own up to what i say... that my heart and mind need to be in tune with what comes out from my mouth... perhaps it's high time I learn to mean what i say...

1 comment:

*cq* said...

Sequel: GOD is SOOOO faithful I don't know what to say! I wasn't keen on posting this initially but in the end i compromised and decided to leave a comment (as opposed to dedicating a whole new post to this). My paiseh-ness is because ppl thinks I always deliver anyway so wat is there to fret about. BUT. I plead my case here: GOD is the one that gave me my A-. WOW! A-. A-! I was worrying about failing. nevermind that 10 out of 27 in the class got A+. my usual kiasu self would feel quite ouch about that but now, I just wanna give thanks and all praise and glory to God. Val commented yest morning that God does blind the markers sometimes. I agree totally with that. He just did... ;p