Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, May 21, 2006

kick me?

argh. i seriously think i need a kick in the ass eh. this ongoing not doing anything is getting me nowhere! i complain abt my busyness, i complain abt the heaps of stuff tt needs to be done, i complain abt not having enough sleep, i complain abt everything! but let me confess, i caught myself sitting at my desk, doing... nothing! yea! can u imagine? i'm just sitting there, stoning~ ugh. what has becomed of me? is there such a word as "becomed"? argh. i'm just feeling so frustrated right now for no apparent reason. perhaps i should head for a shower to cool myself off. and then maybe call mum. and try to do some work. and call it a night.

I want a brand new start tmr~ Lord, have mercy on me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i think i gonna kick u thou,instead of doing anything else,you're here blogging...plz stay focus k.feel like talking to anyone,you can ring me up k..cheers :)

*cq* said...

errrr... this is real embarrassing but... terrence?
don't think the other 2 terrys i know knows abt the existence of this blog...
*paiseh*

Anonymous said...

yes my dear sis,im terrence that u knew ..sigh :(

*cq* said...

hehehe... sorry la. just wanna confirm ma.

i blog so tt ppl all round the world can keep me in prayers ma... ;p

Anonymous said...

eh, no need to study ar.. how come keep checking on ur blog instead of doing anything else.this is not a good sign..really gonna kick u so hard :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not throwing any stones (or doing any kicking for that matter) because I'm doing the same myself. Lots of work, but... well, not exactly staring into space, but surfing the net and playing computer games? Hee. =P

With love from Herts

p/s: yah there is no such word as 'becomed'... stick to 'become'

*cq* said...

but i wanted to express past tense. "what has became of me" sounds weird...

how?

*cq* said...

surfing the net? computer games? doesn't sound like u though... worms ah? ;p