Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, June 22, 2006

wat's my response?

you can't change the circumstances. but you determine your response.

the feeling word now is: ugh. does this even qualify as a feeling word?

i'm pretty zombified now. din sleep a wink whole tues night. not that i didn't want to. i just couldn't.

wed was a normal day. just like any other day. it's perhaps a bad day for many as torrential rain hit KL when the floodgates of the skies lost their hold. however, it was a beautiful day for me. in my zonkedness, i had a precious moment with the Lord. Precious and sweet.

too bad it had to end. tried to catch some sleep. nah, my body seems to be telling me that it's not gonna happen. or maybe i didn't try hard enough. had a good sharing wf my shepherd. we're in this pilgrim's journey together. thanks for reassuring me that u're always there for me. i kinda felt alone for a while.

night came. i think maybe the wanting to sleep part is stressing me out. i felt tensed. so tensed. about not being able to sleep, yet knowing tt it's essential if i wanna be a "normal" person. yea. a sleep deprived cq is no fun.

2 hrs. can't believe it was only 2:30am when i looked at the time. i was hoping that the night is gone and dawn is here and I'll be up and on the go! darkness. hmmmm. took out my devotion, and the bestseller of all times...

i din dare make any promises abt today's plans. i was wanting to try slumber again. and if i really sleep, i'll let myself sleep to my heart's content...

i slept! for 15 mins. perhaps tt's all i need?

now, i'm wondering if i should head to cc. the atmosphere is gonna be hyped up. exam's over man! time to paint the town red! or should i just stay in the quiet side of the town and continue pondering wat's bothering me?

maybe i do know wat's bothering me. is it ok to chuck it all aside and not think about it? will that be sweeping the rubbish under the carpet? at least dust isn't so obvious. the carpet would outline the form of the rubbish still.

wat is my response? would i choose to Praise Him anyway?

1 comment:

~lil cactus~ said...

psalm 4:8, girl? We have been praying for your rest in homegroup. :) knowing you, resting is the last thing you have in mind. I have so much to tell you ...