Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, June 22, 2006

drive therapy

no cc. i haf chosen to remain in my slum. ugh. it wasn't really the rain was it? stubborn, silly girl.

rain subsided. i need to get out. mum graciously consented. it must have sounded dangerous.

"i'm going for a drive."

"when will u be back?"

"i haf no idea."

"don't u want me to come?"

"nah..."

wanted to take some different route other than the one i usually take to church. bad idea. where i had intended to go requires me to go through a super jam stretch. actually, everywhere in town is jam. 4pm.

i expected impatience. none. i calmly turned from road to road, wanting to look for a less packed one. none. but tt's not satisfying. i wanted to speed on a highway.

found myself heading back to my area... almost into melawati... then i turned into the highway. perhaps i can get to jln ipoh and come back frm the town. i drove there once. during my practice drive.

can't find the turning into jln ipoh. i wonder what will happen if i just drive on and on and on? perhaps i'll just come to a dead end. there's heaps of "jalan mmr tutup" signs. or... i might end up calling sos. wait a minute, there's the road leading to genting highlands. i brought my book, journal, coloured pen...

nah. mum will get worried. it's not fair for her.

satisfied?

nah. maybe drive therapy is for guys.

4 comments:

Alexis Delon said...

hehe, yeah lil' babe, drive therapy mostly works for us guys only! that's when we try to 'drift', 'drag' race and what not, as long as it could be putting our lives in danger. On the other hand, to relax you could go to Melawati like i did.

~lil cactus~ said...

:) girl, are you ok? hehe... Your drive therapy sounds like what sab did eh. But I guess it does not work too well for you. O well, how abt OCF therapy? haha...

*cq* said...

elmo: oh yar, forgot i could have prac my drifting skills eh ;p dunno how to get to tt melawati place...

beets: i'm ok la. a bit roller coaster turmoil sort but well, eventually it'll be ok eh? just a matter of when...

Andrew Ho said...

a good one......1 day I shall try the theraphy :)