Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, June 18, 2006

the little black room

it was dark. so dark that u can't make out the dimensions of the room. and there was just me and Him. a little of Him. in the form of Light. I was on my knees...

I long for His Light to fill the room and for His presence to shake the walls of the room. and I'll be worshipping Him like nothing else mattered. Indeed, nothing else matters. and there's just sweetness in the air.

Lord, can't it just be me and You? can't You cut off everything else?

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. -Psalm 139:23

Just me and You.

3 comments:

mart said...

re comment: you've done a lot thinking abt this, haven't u. hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Siqin! you're freakin awesome.
i am not usually a gusher like that... but i just felt like telling you that.

PS. upon stumbling on your blog, i think the writer's, reflective side of you is very cool -- like the side of you i got to know in linguistics 112 ;-)

*cq* said...

martin: it's never enough though...

mel: i pale in comparison to u ;p