Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

dreams

dreams are so mysterious. they can reflect ur deepest desires, your worst nightmares, a prophetic vision from God...

lately, i'm more inclined to hope for a prophetic dream. but it never happened. though i know ppl do get prophetic dreams still...

in a span of 2 hrs today, i had 2 friends telling me they dreamt of me. the first one, there are 2 parts. it's amazing how she remembered them... weird dreams they are. made me laugh. hehehehe...

2nd friend. he wouldn't tell me wat's in it. but apparently the dreams were over 2 consecutive nights and they're connected. prophetic vision? hmmmm. or u just missed me too much la. hahaha. anyway, i'm so gonna dig it out of u. don't think u got away k ;p

i think i'm rather amused. i mean, how often do u get 2 friends telling u they dreamt of u in a span of 2 hrs? maybe there's more out there? hehehehe.

i wonder if God dreams. I'm sure if He does, i'm in each and every one of them. yea, though i've been feeling so ultimately insignificant, i know He thinks of me all the time. i wonder how i balance these 2 thoughts. perhaps they're not meant to balance and hence the constant struggle.

Longing for You in my dreams~

2 comments:

~lil cactus~ said...

:) girl, when are you coming back? I have so so so much to tell you! Just want to say I miss you heaps ...

Anonymous said...

i miss u my darl!!
cant wait to see u in auckland =)