Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, June 03, 2006

cq at your service...

I'm such a Martha. I really can't sit still and I need to do stuff... Be it milo, hot choc or cappa, let me serve you, please?

I thank God for bringing the Phatties to my flat tonight. I had good quality time with my BarVista, though we're really still at the "getting to know each other better" stage. 2 litres of milk gone! Bravo! :) :) :)

I cleaned up my darling BarVista and was just letting everything dry off when my dear flatmates came back from the library. After a night of studying hard out and coming back frm the cold, I was thankful I could serve them a cup of hot choc. Yes. Those ain't any normal hot choc, but the love of Christ goes in there as well~

I had felt really bad for volunteering my service at Vision, just to run off after once. Had they called me back I would haf continued, but that might become an obligation. They never called. I never went back. But there's this teeny weeny sense of guilt. Now, it just felt like God has shifted my barista ministry from Vision to 21B EB. How sweet is that? ;p

I really loved making cuppa after cuppa after cuppa. It's very bo-shiok to set up everything for just ONE cuppa. The only problem is: I need a larger steel jug. and perhaps, more mugs. God will supply the unlimited milk, coffee and choc i suppose. I just need Him to make sure I have the time, energy and most importantly, servant heart.

Coffee, anyone?

No comments: