Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, June 01, 2006

1 month!

yes. it's been 1 month that i've been blogging now. just felt compelled to leave a short post here. No, i haven't lost the ooooomph to blog (dun worry fellow bloggers!), just that i'm waiting for ppl to pass me photos so that i can load them up and i've been real tired these couple of days. ugh. yawned til i cried yest. sometimes i wonder, maybe i deserve it eh.

50 blogs in 31 days. how hard out is that? never thought that would come from me...

i've had a real blessed birthday. updates later (when photos come in). each year i thought i've had the best birthday i can possibly have. But God amazes me with how it just gets better each year. It's like you thought you've experienced the goodness of God, but He just amazes u with how much more, immeasurably more than u can ask or imagine, He is able to give us. Don't settle for the teasers, continue pursuing the very best that God has for you...

The post-birthday thought I have is how well-loved I am by everyone around me. Really appreciate it guys! From flatmates, to classmate, to Phatties mates, to wonderful mates, prayer mates, ocf mates, u name it. MY FAMILY TOO. and mates from all around the world! To be honest, I was real tired on that day eh. I din really sleep well and by afternoon i was already tired (sign of old age? oh no!). SO after my day ended i just collapsed into bed... and the next day, i just at my desk and felt that i really need to let every thought that has been invested in the cards, the gifts, all the little gestures, sink in. and even now, as i list the many ppl tt have remembered the day I was brought into this world (not that many years ago), the feeling of being loved is just... wow. Because, it goes beyond just that. When I strip away all the people, all the things, one by one, I see God, my Father in Heaven and His strong, flaming, powerful love for me. I probably haven't got the best vocab here, but it's something I can't describe in words eh... I thank God for His reminder to me, which I reckon we all need every so often (so go on with your acts of random kindness!).

How do u say "no" to a God that loves u so fiercely?

That, is a scary thought.

I think I'll dwell in the love bit first, and think about that question after next week.

No comments: