Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, June 02, 2006

Insomniac cq?

wat's worse than laying on bed for hours, having felt really exhausted for the whole day in a week that's been real tiring, with a headache that's been haunting you for the whole evening and night, yet you can't sleep on your comfy bed, even with soothing music on? especially when you're someone that loves to sleep?

then u fell asleep. for less than 30 minutes. u got woken up by little noises that seemed to have been amplified just for tonight. and u realised ur stomach's growling and u groan because it's such a bad time to eat? u really wanted to have a good night's sleep so that u can battle your assignments because the earlier you finish ur assignmentSS the earlier u can start preparing for your exam which is in less than a week's time? u sat up, wishing for a cuppa milo, but as u make ur way to the kitchen, ur headache just seems to crescendo?

ugh. blog therapy is apparently not working. oh wait, i am yawning a bit more now so maybe it might work...

"It is vain for you to rise up early, To sit up late, To eat the bread of sorrows;
For so He gives His beloved sleep. " -Psalm 127:2

There's no milo. Coffee is hardly my answer. Perhaps it's time to give in and reach out for that panadol tt's been calling out my name the whole night.

Can't believe this is happening to me eh. I've always thought I sleep fine. But come to think of it, I haven't really been for a while now. A looooong while... it's always been compromised either in quantity or quality, and i suspect, for most times, it's both.

Please uphold me in prayers...

No comments: