Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

"Jesus loves me this I know, For the Bible tells me so..."

On the latest church bulletin, right on the front page, were some letters written by children to God (from www.getfed.com):

> Dear GOD, I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it. -Nan

> Dear GOD, I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay? -Neil

> Dear GOD, what does it mean you are a jealous God? I thought you had everything. -Jane

> Dear GOD, we read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday school they said u did it. So I bet he stole ur idea. -Sincerely, Donna

> Dear GOD, did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? -Norma

OUCH. I think "zebra" should replace "giraffe". Giraffes are the most beautiful animals on the surface of earth!

My favourite:

> Dear GOD, I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool. -Eugene

We realised that Ms. Ong (our art teacher in high sch) would give really good grades for any piece of art with orange/purple combi in it...

"And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." -Matthew 18:3

"Oui, Jesus m'aime,
oui, Jesus m'aime,
oui, Jesus m'aime,
La Bible m'a dit."

No comments: