Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

a little post to thank Him...

indeed, there are many things to be thankful for. as i arrange my thoughts to blog them down, i realised that just for today alone, i might not even be able to list everything down eh!

had to drag myself outta bed in the morn cos i thought assignment's due at 1pm. I was stuck last night at the last question and somehow i just couldn't figure it out eh. was praying somewhat frantically before I went to bed and this morn, other than the "ugh, do i haf to get outta bed" thought, "Lord, pls grant me the wisdom for that last question" kept playing over and over again in the blurriness of my mostly still asleep mind.

after devotions, it's time to tackle that toughie. i decided to start all over again and as i pulled out my notes, i was directed to this part that was just the example i needed to unravel the mystery! it was a Eureka! moment for me and before I went on to write out all my answers nicely, i decided He really deserve my time eh. So i had a little time of worshipping Him, then wrote out everything and submitted my assignment. sweet ass. 1 assignment down. 1 assignment, 1 exam to go.

J came over for lunch and though we didn't have much time to catch up, she gave me a really good verse (and passage for context). It's like part 2 of the encouraging verse she gave me on my bday card.

After she left, I Martha-ed a bit before settling down to work on my next assignment. It wasn't too bad. Had most of the stuff done earlier and managed to tie up the loose ends in less than an hour. God is awesome! There were some finer details that i just couldn't attend to. I lack that kinda energy and motivation and determination to attend to the finer details at the mo. I gave up cos I really needed to get that assignment outta my way before I could concentrate on my exam on thurs...

1 assignment down. 1 exam to go!

Submitted my last piece of assignment for this sem, in exchange for a marked one. GOD IS SOOOO AMAZING!!!! yea~ it was an awesome grade that I couldn't possibly imagine I could get. Thanks to my Abba Father in Heaven who arranged for me to have a really good partner, and also for ideas etc...

Ran along to my partner's flat to share the good news with her. OK, i exaggerated. I don't have the energy to run these days. ugh. met A on the way. He's such a great encourager. I thank God for him and he's really been a blessing, not just to me, but to everyone around him eh.

After that it was back to my flat to prepare for dinner tonight. A has always invited us over to his place for dinner. We decided this time round, it should be us bringing him and his family dinner. It's always scary to cook for a large crowd. 11 is a huge number when u usually cook for 1. or 2. thank God everything's well-cooked and nobody complained.

the fellowship at A's place was good. light and easy. i could so sleep in his couch after dinner eh...

i didn't mean to give an account of "a day in the life of cq". i guess my brain's just not working very well at the mo. i really wanna acknowledge Him in my day and thank Him for the little encouragements He's sent. It's those little sweet things that you might not notice but it's there, like the sunshine He gave us today, the flowers He's delivered to my doorstep (real fresh n wild ones in front of Nic's room). You might not feel that He's there but He always is, waiting for you to call Him, longing for you to go to Him...

No comments: