Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, March 16, 2007

thinking about thinking

For a long while I struggled with thinking that my mind's not been really engaged with thinking. Or perhaps I dun even know how to be engaged with this art of thinking...

and i started thinking how to think...

and now i find that my mind's everywhere... the thoughts are pulled in so many directions I'm not sure which direction to focus on. Maybe there isn't one way to go, yet when there's too much I find that I'm tempted to just put everything down and shut down.

so much for thinking i haven't been thinking.

thanks to the many people i've been talking a lot to lately. you guys may not be aware of it but you've been a big part of my thinking processes. Though you may think you don't have the answers to help me out but I have found being engaged in a conversation to be a great tool in part of the thinking process. silent thinking just puts my mind into blankness.

No comments: