Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, March 23, 2007

emptiness

the huge sense of emptiness that draped around me today was a very strong indicator that i've got my focus wrong.

on one hand it was cool how God got me through the day and the fiercest storm of the past few days. on the other hand, all these seems surreal. one moment i'm struggling so much internally, the next moment my mind's busy working on my assignments and when those have gotten out of the way, i can't remember what was it i was struggling with.

perhaps it's the lack of sleep. psalm 127 rang in my ears again. is there another way out? in times like this when i don't seem to have an option, perhaps i have set my own restrictions and have enslaved myself to unnecessary bondages?

i feel like i've misplaced a file somewhere. I'm sure God will dig it out sometime, probably soon. I just hope I won't file it away again and forget all about it. but then again, am i really ready to deal with it?

many apologies to ppl tt have tasted my crankiness, especially today. i think my flatmate got most of it. if u didn't, it was the grace of God that kept me in check. thanks to those that are upholding me in prayers. God has kept my sanity. I believe He will continue to do so. =)

No comments: