Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Overloaded

I crashed into the wall. Am still crashing in fact.

"It is unfair that God doesn't take into account our schedules and what's important to us when He wants to work in us at a spiritual level..."

yes. very unfair indeed. but then again, when we allow God to work in our lives, aren't we supposed to work on Him terms, not on ours? I am being painfully reminded that what is important to me is not on God's important list. After all, what He's concerned with are things of eternal value.

Why am I still holding on so tightly unto perishable things that are probably not gonna mean as much anymore in a couple of years?

Foolish obstinacy.

No comments: