Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, March 18, 2007

the end of 40 hours...

4 mins to my 40 hours as i type this sentence.

big thanks to all who've sponsored me. though i haven't been really actively seeking for sponsors, i thank God for you guys. it would have been quite unmotivating to go through the famine for $5. Though i must admit that's not the right thinking.

anyhow, i shall not make a big attempt here to tie in this famine and a spiritual fast and all that about sensitizing the spirit. bottom line is God has been engaging me with a lot of things (so many I can't list them all down here) and I know that even from now til the end of lent, He is continuing to work in me. He loves us too much to let us remain as we are. Though lessons are kinda painful (like Joseph in his sufferings), we need to remember that God wants to refine us for the future He's planned out for us.

it's a lifelong race. keep going!

No comments: