Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, March 16, 2007

TGIF!!!

TGIF indeed!

it's never been this liberating for a while now. I've been kept on my toes right up till 5:25pm when i had to run out to make sure I'm not too late for my appointment at 5:30pm. Really grateful that God has kept me sane through the week. Especially the past 2 days, I'm learning how to scrap through uni with the barest minimum of work. Erm, I don't think this is meant to be a learning point but...

anyways!

dinner was awesome~ This is the birth of a relationship which I'm committing to God. I have to. Don't have much time here and when i try to take things into my own hands I know I'll just hit the wall and be frustrated when things don't happen my way. Just need to trust and faithfully pray. I may not get to reap the harvest but at least I get to sow the seed and perhaps water it a little.

I'm determined to get rest this weekend. Can't wait for daylight saving to end. It means I get one extra hour this year! Unless they have daylight saving too in Japan. =p

40 hour famine has officially started. it's the 5th hour now... still good. =)

have a restful God-filled weekend!!!

No comments: