Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Eat This Book - Eugene H. Peterson

After one chapter, I'm convinced I've been binge-ing on books. kinda suspicious that the physical appetite and manifestation is a mere reflection of a hidden, deeper, spiritual one.

Week 1 of Uni
Gotta remind myself I'm not a first year anymore. Just getting assessment dates sorted out was mind-boggling. I thought it's gonna be easier this sem. How wrong can I get?

The selection of beans found in Starbucks Dunedin has been disappointing. A professional barista pointed me to Mazagran. The tantalising aroma as it teases the nostrils and brings life to other dying-from-notes cells in the body was indeed refreshing. Ah~ God has been good to me!

Committed to God. Committed to Sabbath. This is much harder than I thought. Discipline is no discipline when it gets easy eh?

sigh. it's only week one.

No comments: