Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday: am

was quite hyped up in the morn. maybe it was seeing Jan Jan at the drums. coolness! =) but that hypeness got disrupted, when thoughts started creeping into my mind intermittently. it became hard to concentrate and i couldn't sing properly. i thought i was being distracted and prayed for my mind to be still...

nope. it didn't happen. could hardly hear what Trevor was saying. Yea, i was taking down notes but my mind wasn't with Trevor.

i was quite sure it was path A.

recently, path B seemed to have surfaced.

today, path B kept coming to mind.

eeesh. even before my heart was convinced, my mind had run ahead of my heart and i caught my mind busy thinking and mapping out path B.

i am aware that a huge part of me was shutting out path B. at the same time, i was being challenged of the irony of praying "Lord, show me the next step", yet resisting something that might possibly come from Him.

was quite relieved to be given a break from that internal struggle when i stepped out of church. seems like i'm not as open-minded as i thought i would be. gotta deal with this sometime, somehow. found myself negotiating for "surer" signs. let me go dig out some fleece... ;p

yet i felt like i was being chided gently.

"give Me your yes and I will show you My means"

No comments: