Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, July 27, 2007

reflections on a Friday night

The Lord had said to Abram,

"Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you."

-Genesis 12:1

Although the verses that followed received more attention tonight, my mind couldn't get past this first verse in chapter 12 of Genesis.

I suspect God has been working quite intensely in me, unbeknownst to my awareness. I wonder if despite all the "NO"s my mind's saying, deep down it's already a "yes". Perhaps I just need time to warm up to the idea.

Ah well. So be it.

"I am the Lord's servant,"

"May it be to me as you have said."

(Luke 1:38)

Let Him open doors.

"The heart of God is missions. The heart of the Church is missions."

"When you love someone, you love what that someone loves."

yea, i've seen how so many people have changed, and different people kinda converge after a while in interest, even in behaviour and personality. Such is the power of love.

Are you excited about what your God is passionate about?

ねつあいしているのどんなかんかくかしら。

No comments: