Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Home Sweet Home~

yay! so thankful to be back in Dunedin. never thought that cold freezing Dud would be so welcoming. sans bags even. My God is awesome! =) they're sending my lost bags right to my doorstep tmr.

it was supposed to be a holiday before conference. I'm not sure if it was a real holiday, but then again, I doubt I understand what "holiday" really means anymore. Anyhow, it's through the roller coaster ride I had that I knew God was right there holding my hand, and indeed He's watching over me.

2.5 weeks. I can't believe how much had happened in these 2.5 weeks. Often we drag our feet through the mundane, for days, weeks, months and we wonder when life will take a sharp turn and we're on the exciting ride with God we all hear so much abt. Perhaps our naked eyes can't detect the unseen work of God day by day, but maybe all we need is to trust in the God who has called us into this partnership with Him, knowing by faith that He is at work?

You must be wondering what happened in the past 2.5 weeks? I dunno where to start. How abt a good cuppa? ;p

No comments: