Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

the George family

i miss the George family being in Dunedin. When i looked up the slope that led to their flat, i can't help thinking about them, wondering what they're up to and just thanking God for bringing them over to Dunedin 1.5 years ago.



I don't think they realised how big an encouragement they've been to me, especially last year. Haven't seen them much this year, Anthony busy with his field work prep, Esther busy with little Josue, and me, busy with everything. But somehow, just their presence in Dunedin was good enough. Sometimes I feel like crying just thinking abt how they've left for the Caribbeans. i think perhaps i just need to shed the tears of farewell. Maybe I'm just being sentimental, a little melancholic. Yea, they'll be back again, but I won't be ard.

Amazing how God encourage ppl through ppl.

No comments: