Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, July 20, 2007

How would u define urself?

That's the question Nick started tonight's meeting with.

I kinda had an answer in my head, but I'm not sure I dare to voice it out.

So I asked Scott instead how he would define me.

It's not really what u believe is it? if what you claim you believe isn't really reflected by how u live. i.e. you're not living out what u're believing. in other words, what u're living out is saying something else about what u really believe in.

hmmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

felt like a deep soundless bang when i heard that question...

*cq* said...

it shld, my dear =). and get us reflecting how we're living our lives.

what are we really about?