Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"busy-ness is a choice..."

i'm amazed that came out of my mouth. i think i've been under the yoke of busy-ness for a long time without realising that i subject myself to such a bondage.

it's veronica's memorial today. as i hear others talk abt her...

i'm reminded of the countless number of times i've met Veronica at the link on Thursday afternoons and i never had time to stop for long, cos i'm always rushing from meeting with Andrew and Pam to CCG/TSCF area support meeting to prayer meeting.

i'm reminded of the many times i've thought of getting her out for a cuppa, or even if she doesn't take coffee, perhaps we could have hot choc at Everyday Gourmet, just to get to know her etc.

i've meant to show her my flat too.

i thought i had time. i thought i can wait til Sem 2 when i've more time at hands, when she's moved closer to uni.

i guess we won't know the times and dates of the Lord. she has indeed impacted many lives in Otago just in the 4 mths she's been here. not knowing Veronica better is my loss.

No comments: