Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

airport hiccups

I can't help thinking abt the airport hiccups yest. Someone suggested maybe I'm not meant to be back in Dud so early. it's tempting. I could have caught "Woman in Black" in Welly if i stayed just one more day. and possibly another bubble tea. the green tea one wasn't very satisfying. better stick to taro, d all time favourite.

but i did start to reflect on all the airport hiccups i've had. even the ones i didn't have. Stacy (I hope I got her name right) was flown to London, and then back to LA before she finally came over to Auckland. She's from Michigan. I rmb the long long trip just to get to Taiwan. Very adrenaline filled journey, being "stranded" alone in Bangkok overnight, and then stucked in a bad traffic jam the morn I was gonna fly. and there was yest. Looking back, I realised how I haven't been as calm as I would have liked myself to be. Things are gonna turn out alright anyway. Trust God, why worry? Mrs Lee's sentence still pops up every now and then like a magic phrase: "What's the worse thing that can happen?". And it is only through all the hiccups that I'm learning to be more and more reliant on my God. If He wants me there, He will get me there.

It's never gonna be easy-sailing. Life is too boring that way. But of course, it's more than just that. It's a spiritual war we're in, there's lots going on in the unseen. Whatever it is, dun let it crush ur spirit, dun let it get u down.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 4:6-7

This is another stepping stone in preparation for the Japanese adventure that awaits! =)

2 comments:

Grace said...

siqin, how are you doing??? so long din hear from u??? when will be ur next trip to malaysia? gracie=)

*cq* said...

i'm good =) frozen but surviving. hehehe...

heading back end of aug =)