Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Monday, September 18, 2006

today

just gotta blog abt today...

i fell asleep unintentionally. there goes my 313. scrambled to my feet and tried studying again. but i was just staring into my notes blankly. went for my jap test @ 10am. my lecturer was surprised to see me. i usually attend my ling lecture. told him i was just there for the test & left right after d test. but instead of heading to my ling lecture, i detoured home. felt quite bad. i didn't actually say a lie but i guess the intention to mislead was there. he's quite a nice lecturer. sorry Lord Jesus.

not tt heading home made any diff. but then again, my classmate told me i din miss anything in ling either. hehehe. stared into space for another 2 hrs... i can't wait for this to be over. it feels like i need to get tt over before i can do anything else. not like i'm that enthusiastic abt the other assignments in the queue. i just wanna shorten the line...

managed to find my test venue. how come it's so quiet? met deb @ d door. she told me to just go in. renee & a grp of them got turned away. i was met by a room of ppl all seated and ready to take the test! wow~ d invigilator gave me my paper and sat me right in front. there's no more space left. the other girls tt came in after me got turned away. God gave me the last paper. thank You Lord for Your perfect timing. any earlier i would have been sent away with renee & co. any later, there won't be any paper left for me.

one of the questions completely baffled me. huh? wat are they asking for? i miscalculated. thought i had 60 mins. although 50 mins was printed in bold right @ d front page.

anyway, it's over. phew~ so now i gotta work on my ling. hmmmmmm. it's really never-ending eh? but at least the queue seems to be getting shorter. well, it has to be. i know my holidays are nearing. i can smell it. an unknown smell as yet.

i think i am distracted. highly distracted. hence the staring into space syndrome. do i not care anymore? where's the motivation? ugh. one thing i realised, if i leave my work to the last minute, then i won't have stress and worry until the very last moment. when i finally decide to pick up my work, then of course, the stress n worry will be gr8ly magnified. so it's highly magnified stress & worry @ d end vs. equally distributed stress & worry? hmmmmm. equally distributed stress & worry? is there such a thing? i thought they only accumulate until u finally submit ur work...

i am itching to pop that HUGE pimple on my nose. always on the exact same spot.

deb dragged me to the hunt postgrad talk. postgrad? unless i get a scholarship. or marry a kiwi. maori also can. sigh. i'm so terrible eh?

thank You Lord that Monday's come to an end. I look forward to bed~ tmr... back to 314 lects. can't wait for them to be over. @ least there's something worth looking forward to after class: i've decided to give myself a little treat...


No comments: