Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Monday, September 18, 2006

Thank You Lord...

"Be joyful always; pray continually;
give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thank You Lord...
  1. that I have breath this day - my flatmate left the stove on overnight
  2. tt i survived 2 tests today - esp. 313
  3. my 027's functioning again - don't ask how come
  4. i'm slowing inching towards the end of the semester - i still dunno where i'll be in summer, nor where i'll be staying next year
  5. beautiful sun - my vit D status shld be quite adequate
  6. for mum - the most beautiful person in my life (i miss u lots!)
  7. for loving me no matter how difficult i am/can be
  8. for being patient with me regardless of how terrible i am/can be
  9. for knowing my struggles, listening to my cries and accepting me just as i am
  10. that I am Your precious child and nothing, nothing can ever change that...
Thank You Lord Jesus!

No comments: