Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, September 01, 2006

1st day of Spring!

What a warm warm day~

Spring is here! Thank God i survived another Dunedin winter. It certainly didn't kill me but I doubt I'm any stronger for another winter. Really glad for the change though. I might just be able to survive summer in Dunedin if weather continues to be awesome :)

Time to bid farewell to my mid-sem break. sigh. I don't like goodbyes. Not even non-human ones. My hols might have started much later than everyone else and though i struggled initially, i must admit that i've come to really enjoy not doing anything :) work started again today though. thank God i'm still functional. i think.

6 more weeks + 3 weeks of exams. 1 week of bumming around. 1 week in Paraparaumu.

what's next?


"Come and taste that the Lord is good..." @ Dunedin OCF

No comments: