Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

getting organised again

my little "treat" didn't turn out. am quite keen on "The Witches" (based on Roald Dahl) but... ah well. kinda disappointed but nvm. headed out for dinner instead. it was a good time-out session.

once i got home after dinner, i got bombarded by heaps of stuff. wait a minute, i'm not quite ready yet, let me sort myself out a bit first. even walking out in the rain was appealing for tt moment. aft i got my lect stuffs frm BB (home connection can't access BB), I am determined to get back on track. it's about time i guess. getting organised would be a good place to start. yes, i am that sorta person. somehow i've allowed things to get so messy i have lost myself in the midst. well, everything is everywhere and i'm looking for something which is somewhere in that pile of everything.

couple of hours later, i finally cleared up my desk a bit. got all my notes sorta out. cleared up my files a little. listed all the to-dos and deadlines. ok, i think i'm ready for real work. but... my body's already signalling it's time for bed. in my "younger" days, staying up late wouldn't be a problem. now... my body's just aching with fatigue eh.

so there goes a whole night dedicated to sorting things out. not sure if tt's a good step. now i'm pulled back to reality with the whole lot of to-dos, with not enough time for everything. i guess with superb time management it's very manageable, but then again, i was never good with time management...

help!

i can survive this...

3.5 weeks to go.

pls keep me in prayers...

No comments: