Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, September 21, 2006

lazy afternoon~

i love lazy afternoons. or maybe i just love being lazy.

Wow~ I think i'm taking it a little too easy... considering I just met Moyra @ d Ling dept's reception.

"How's the assignment going?"

"Um... it's erm... getting going..."

ah well~

Baked a carrot cake for CCG. still considering if i have the courage to present them with the cake. 1st time recipes are always scary~ but of course, the many times (in fact all the time!) I prayed for God's blessings to turn my water into wine (in my situations it would be turning tasteless disasters into something more appealing) have never failed.

Quite happy with this thing I played ard with: Dunedin OCF

so cool~ wish i took more pictures throughout the year. good memories. but then again, i always fear to look @ myself in photos. I've allowed myself to grow a bit (understatement) more sideways than I should have. unknowingly. photos just bring u back to reality i guess.

robert harris' not satisfying my palate enough. should have just gotten rift valley blend instead.

heading off to Prof. Paul Trebilco's inaugural professorial lecture. aft tt would be CCG social @ Greg's and BS @ P&P's. doesn't seem like i'm gonna get any work done. or perhaps it'll be another late night?

No comments: