Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, September 01, 2006

Random Acts of Kindness Day

In the midst of my dreams, I vaguely heard the radio announcing that it's Random Acts of Kindness Day today. The DJ continued to give suggestions of acts of kindness u can do in all randomness but as I drifted back to sleep, I forgot all about this...

until...

I saw this outside Starbucks:

"2-4pm Free Hot Chocolate. Random Acts of Kindness Day"

It's 3:53pm. wow. but it's too hot for a hot choc. I was craving for Green Tea Cream Frapp instead...

Have you done your random act of kindness today? How about buying me Green Tea Cream Frapp tmr?

It's better late than never... ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa,been awhile since i visited ur blog and you have created nice background *thumbs up.Anyway,how have u been? Doing well over there? I'm doing alrigth over here. Hear from u soon,cheers. :)