Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, September 23, 2006

slacker

i'm such a slacker~

the way i lived the past week, it's like i'm on holiday already~ though i was feeling a little under the wind yest, i headed out to Aromoana with Deb & Renee. OCF was awesome last night. was planning to stay up and get somewhere with my assignment but i just knocked off right after i showered. spent most of my day out today, shopping for a gift etc. then it's Jen's bday dinner... just came back. i won't say i totally forgot abt my assignment. it's there, somewhere @ d back of my mind... yet, there's no sense of urgency. perhaps i have to wait until Sunday night? then the panicky adrenaline rush might just let me pull an all nighter and spew out all 2000 words @ a go. ugh. my coffee supply is sufficient i guess. but i don't really wanna get caffeine intoxication by the end of Monday.

after Jen's bday, i blogged somemore. and this is my 2nd post (d 1st one: Dunedin OCF)

ok. it's really time to get down to work. Praying I'll get somewhere tonight. somewhere.

No comments: