Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Monday, September 11, 2006

1 @ a time

i think i've lost my ability to multi-task. when stuff just gets overwhelming, i can't seem to think beyond, or even plan beyond, wat's happening in a week. although our 314 is pretty much coming to an end, i just can't seem to start on something else until it's completely over. can't wait for 314 to be over tmr. don't get me wrong here, i still love my flavoured sisters ;p but i think it's time to move on. my ling is in desperate condition. pls start mugging hard for 313 cos i'll need u guys to gif me summaries k ;p

1 assignment @ a time. 1 week @ a go. my Lord will carry me through...

need to re-learn multi-tasking...

No comments: