Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, January 26, 2008

a Thai dinner

I seem to have forgotten how enjoyable hanging out is. forget about the to-dos on your list and just chill out.

home-cooked Thai dinner

the infamous Thai green curry

mixed vegetables

beef stir-fry

this was my special request. I'm not hard to please at all.

our main chefs. i love it when guys take over the kitchen and cook up a storm. reminded me of 8A Union St, where the guys cook up a storm and do all the dishes.

Of course, the most important ingredient of good hanging-out is none other than the company:

Ice & Pare

Siqin, Pim & May

Methi & Pan. candle to touch up the ambience. but the lone candle didn't really make tt much of a diff.

a common language worldwide. be it "kampai", "yum seng", "cheers" etc. it's a practice that crosses international borders.

how could i have resisted? =)

2 comments:

Laurie Elliot said...

Nobody has commented?! Nobody has said "THAT LOOKS POSITIVELY DELICIOUS!(And lots of fun, too!) Why wasn't I there?!"

I will! That looks like so much fun!

*cq* said...

it's sometimes hard to believe that anyone reads ur blog at all when nobody comments eh?

thanks for being actively involved =) it's encouragement to keep writing.