Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

my first day of 2008

i overslept and missed new year day's service! i didn't even hear andie getting up and going out. not exactly my idea of a good way to start the year but at least it got me planning to adhere to more normal bedtimes and wake-up times ;p

snowfall is rather heavy. prob to make up for not snowing on Christmas Day. it's nice to stay indoors and remain lazy. well, i haven't got many days left to do that. better make the most out of it =)

can't help but wonder... what adventure has He laid ahead of me?

"Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."
-Philippians 3:13-14

No comments: