Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

a gift before uni started again



a gift indeed. awesome company. breathtaking scenery. good fun.

initially i thought Hakodate was over-rated. Until the magic sets in and took my breath away. that's probably something you can't understand from the photos alone.

above all that, i learnt more about myself. nothing strikingly surprising. it's like peeling off the skin on the surface and peering into the heart to understand the root of what's manifested outwardly. interesting process.

winter isn't winter without the snow. i caught myself secretly wishing it's snowing every time i'm out walking now. feels like winter sonata - but of course i watched it almost 5 years ago and i can't rmb much of it, except maybe for the snow =)

No comments: