Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Monday, January 14, 2008

smoky business

"i HAD to laugh when you said that your pillow got burnt by the heater and you're thankful it wasn't any worse!!! lol...oh my goodness...that definitely made my day!!! hhahahaha. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny u!!!!"

ok. my friend loves me soooooo much eh? ;p

but i don't blame her. this friend watched me almost suffocate my flatmate when I tried to warm up a pie without first removing the plastic wrapper. her eyes grew wide when i thought i should warm up a pie in the microwave for 30 minutes. oh ya, was it me that set the smoke alarm off too?

so the smoky business has moved from the kitchen to elsewhere. rest assured, i'm learning. somewhat slow but nonetheless...

5 comments:

Alexis Delon said...

Hello CQ. How u doing? what you doing?
you have a tendency for burning things recently eh? how bout burnt coffee heheh.
take care eh?

*cq* said...

first burning incident in japan. the rest were in nz ;p
i doubt i've ever burnt my coffee. i just burn the milk =)

Bibs said...

hahaha...man..i got quoted!! awesome!! lol. still makes me laugh how you manage to burn a pillow...is this your pillow that you can't live without? :P

*cq* said...

the pillow i can't live without is in dud i think. not enough space to bring over. maybe that's y i haven't really been living eh? ;p

Bibs said...

you mean u didn't bring THE pillow?!!!! oh my stars!!!! :O