Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, July 16, 2006

something fishy

lunch @ Anthony's was awesome. I love the Carribean soup. Had my breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper at one go. Kinda gave me a sense of community. There was once an image painted for me: community attending morning service together, community lunch, perhaps community sports/leisure stuff/garden walk followed by tea, and then the community comes back for congregational worship in the evening. Such is the beauty of living in a community. Today, i got a slight taste of that.

No time? Ain't Sundays meant to be Sabbaths? Enjoy your day with the Lord! Enjoy your day with the community of the Lord! Be one in Christ and unite your hearts in Him!

Word of caution: be sure to check who's going to Anthony's and see if he's got the professional photographer to come later during the day.

Anthony: we just gotta trust in HIS timing eh? u might wanna double-check with the Lord... ;p

1 comment:

~lil cactus~ said...

thank GOD that for once, I am not the trouble maker...