Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, July 21, 2006

leave me alone

i'm not sure who to direct this to, but yea, leave me alone...

haf u ever felt like u wanna leave everything and go to some far far away place and not think about anything?

i feel like running into the cave that elijah ran into. there in the dark dark cave i'll be left alone. yet i hear God asking me:" What are you doing here, My girl?"

can I say to Him: "Leave me alone. I just wanna be left alone for a while."?

Perhaps I should just head to bed. His mercies are new every morning and tmr will be a brand new day in Him... There is hope, isn't there?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is always hope, even if only a tiny glimmery speck of it. love ya