Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Monday, July 24, 2006

rooted and established in love

"And I pray that you,
being rooted and established in love,
may have power, together with all the saints,
to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,
and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—
that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Ephesians 3:18-19

BE ROOTED AND ESTABLISHED IN LOVE.

i'm really thankful for the encouraging ppl that God has put in my way. A dear sister has shared this with me and ya, it's really a good testimony of God's goodness she's tasting at the moment. We may not be joyful at all times but as the joy of the Lord fills her heart, it is unmistakable...

"btw i'm bursting with joy at the moment. *beams like an idiot* "

I can so imagine her splashing around the bouts of joy... dancing gleefully in absolute gladness... how beautiful! and of course, there's the stupid smile too... *grin* may I wear that stupid smile with the right reasons...

No comments: