Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, July 23, 2006

"Live for ME"

d past couple of days had been so ugh. i had wanted to get out of this ugh-ness yet I'm so caught in it I dunno how to get out...

I tried to go back to the Lord yet there's sthing missing.

"Live for Me"...

ok. but where do I start? i don't even know which is the right path anymore. more like, I don't know which road You want me to walk anymore. How did it become such a blur?

Perhaps I think too much. Can I detach my thoughts, my emotions and walk ahead blindly? For now it certainly seems like a good idea. All the thoughts, emotions are too draining. If only I don't feel. Perhaps for ppl like me it's better not to think, not to feel. For now, it seems like a good idea if I'm just a robot. A machine.

Ya, i guess i try too hard. Why even bother in the first place?

"Live for Me."

huh???

1 comment:

Alexis Delon said...

ugh?
i think i'm having the same thing now then, haha