Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

counting the cost

the road ahead is narrow, bumpy...

road lamps are flickering. it's supposed to be clear and bright and even joyful, yet the human mind filters that and allowed the road lamps to flicker...

thorns everywhere pricking u, slashing u... the cross is heavy and the weight can almost crush you... every step is painful...

Didn't our Lord Jesus Christ walk through that path?

and here i stand, at the crossroad. is there really no other way? knowing wat lies ahead, dare i take that step forward? perhaps i'll end up walking through each day in tears, is that the road paved for me?

yet, His promise is that there'll only be one set of footprints on the sand. And as He carries me on this path, He'll be there to wipe away every tear that falls from my eyes, as each and every tear is precious to Him...

No comments: