Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

sneak preview













soon. i can smell it in the air. almost feel the burst of joy~ call me selfish, but it was really good to have the park all to myself. the peace and tranquility really calm one down.

if there's someone here to teach Para Para Sakura, I'm gamed to do the dance in the park - even with the crowd! (provided there's enough space, don't wanna be kicking ppl and knocking off their sake bottles ;p)

it looks learnable here. just need to find someone to decipher the dance steps. i heard there's someone currently in Cali Pomona who did this. wanna fly in for a hol? ;p



comfort food.



they're good. but they don't last.

No comments: