Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, April 10, 2008

KGK in action

it's probably equivalent to O-week in Otago Uni although "O-day" might be a more accurate description. over here, it's definitely way more simplified. passing out flyers, planning for the year ahead and bible study in the evening...

on our bikes to the City People's Hall:



where the new students had their inauguration ceremony:



planning for the year ahead followed:



Bible study in the evening:



yup, it's been a long long day:



impromptu dinner:



I had in mind to have Akemi over for supper even if she can't make it for KGK. I ended up bringing the boys home instead (Akemi was too tired). The thought of feeding 4 boys was scary initially, but God reminded me of the many times in Dunedin when He turned my water into wine and how He supplied the widow with the jar of flour that will not be used up and the jug of oil that will not run dry (1 Kings 17:8-16).

some people adopt sons. i adopt brothers.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Is that Daisuke in the last picture? I just met him last week. He's a great guy!

Glad to hear things are going well. ^_^

*cq* said...

yes, that is him alright! he mentioned he met u too =) invited him to come over this Sunday evening. maybe u can double invite him ;p